[mythtv-users] MythTV Sirius Satellite Radio Integration

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Fri Apr 6 19:49:25 UTC 2007

Mitch Gore wrote:
> How difficult would this be to port over to XM Radio??  Id be willing
> to lend you my account for testing.
>
> Mitchell
>
> On 4/6/07, *Gabe Rubin* < gaberubin at gmail.com
> <mailto:gaberubin at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 4/6/07, Josh < TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
>     <mailto:TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com>> wrote:
>     > Well, I have finally sat down and integrated Sirius Satellite
>     Radio with
>     > both of my MythTV frontends. It was so easy to get setup I
>     figured I'd
>     > create a Wiki article to document how I did it. I'm actually pretty
>     > happy with the results and I hope people find it useful.
>     >

>     This looks awesome and I will try to set this up over the weekend.
>     Something I have been wanting to add to my mythbox (because the
>     nearly
>     100 gigs of music, 50 gigs of videos, and 200 gigs of recorded tv
>     simply is not enough media!).

Well, if there is an XM client that works similar to sipie (from a
command shell with no dynamic user input) then it would be fairly easy
to implement using a similar procedure. Let me do some research and see
what I can find for XM. If you know of an app please post back and I'll
check it out. I can setup a XM guest account to test with if the need
arises.

--
Josh