[mythtv-users] PVr-350 and M179 problems - take 2

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Fri Apr 6 19:35:59 UTC 2007

I previousally posted a question about the problem of the M179 and the
PVR-350 in the same mythbackend.  The M179 would ercord good video and the
PVR-350 wound record broken video that will only play under mplayer.

I took the pvr-350 out of the box and built a new fedora box with it and
hand installed the drivers and the PVR-350 records fine which rules out the
hardware.

Anyone know how I can figure out what kind of conflict is going on in the
mythbackend when both cards are in the system that causes the PVR-350 to
record broken mpeg files?