[mythtv-users] myth video player crashes

Seth Daniel mythtv.org at sethdaniel.org
Fri Apr 6 19:15:07 UTC 2007

All,

  libdvdread: Can't seek to block 3656523
  libdvdread: Invalid IFO for title 3 (VTS_03_0.IFO).
  mythfrontend: vm.c:1509: process_command: Assertion `0' failed.
  libdvdnav: ifoOpenVTSI failed

The above is the error I receive when trying to play a video directly
from the disc.  It then crashes the frontend.  I have gotten similar
errors before, but it usually just means that I can't play that DVD
(actually, I get those errors a *lot*.  I'm not certain I've ever been
able to play a DVD directly.  Any ideas why?).

This is with svn 13188.

If needed I can get more detailed logs or whatever is required.

Thanks.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.