[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:23:16 UTC 2007

(don't know why this came up in my GMail as "quoted", so I'm reposting:

Willy Boyd said you have to put in xmltvid's because Willy Boyd had
to.  Sure, it picked up the info on my local channels, but I also
about aboue 30 other channels over QAM (I consider this a good thing
btw).  For those, I most definitely had to put in xmltvid, otherwise
the channel name was something like "74#11" and there was no guide
data.  I put in the proper xmltvid's (a process well documented if you
search around), and bam, I got guide data, channel icon, and etc for
channels like Food Network, VH1, etc.