[mythtv-users] MythTV snv: Internal Player with mpeg2 files - wrong length a

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 17:42:51 UTC 2007

Maybe I'm misunderstanding ..

So all vob files that come from ripping a DVD need to be passed thru
mythcommflag --video so that it can build a seek table for it?

It not intuitive to me that a dvd rip need to be processed by mythcommflag.
Is there a way to automatically have the transcode demon pass the file to
mythcommflag?

Thanks,
Jon