[mythtv-users] No HD listings after 4/14 with DataDirect

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:43:29 UTC 2007

Ahh, crap....

I just noticed that mine are all gone also!  I wonder what the likely hood
of this getting fixed before then?  This is going to really suck if its not
fixed.  I guess we could map the channels to the analog versions of the
station but i havent checked if those work.  I guess ill follow the threads
on this and if by the 10th we dont have a solution ill be switching sources
or a new program...  :(

Mitchell