[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:29:48 UTC 2007

I agree, the HDhomerun is really a great product.  No drivers, no PCI needed
etc....

When building my system i got a PVR-150 and HDHomeRun and was able to get
the entire thing up and running following Jarod's FC6 guide and silicon dust
instructions with minimal problems.  (none with the HDHR)

As far as antenna's i am 12miles from the service antenna and am able to use
a $25 powered antenna.

As far as the IP issue i don't have the issue because i plug my devices into
a router with has a DHCP server.

Mitchell