[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:10:22 UTC 2007

Wow, just wow.  I can't speak for others, but I never took offense at
your intent, but your tone.  You have some good points, but can't seem
to leave personal attacks and sarcasm out of otherwise informative
posts.

Your tone and posturing make your points seem less impressive (to me,
again, I'm not speaking for everyone).  A well-articulated,
non-confrontational post is much more effective and doesn't generally
get one banned.

I realize you probably won't take this to heart, and you probably
don't think there's anything wrong with your approach, but I live in
hope.  That way, in the future, maybe everyone will take your concerns
more seriously and  we can deal with the issues instead of the egos.

--PhillW