[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 18:07:16 UTC 2007

> Does anyone know if anyone uses DataDirect other than mythtv users?
> Since MythTV users are the majority consumers of DD (I'm assuming
> here), do any devs have a relationship with anyone at DataDirect?
> Maybe the Myth community can lend a hand in getting the DD stuff to
> work again in a timely manner since we're so dependent on it.

In addition to the other posts mentioning SageTV and Freevo, XMLTV also
uses it, having either deprecating or outright replacing their old screen
scraper.

Thus, lots of projects end up using DataDirect, including some
Windows-based ones (like MediaPortal).

-- Joe

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com