[mythtv-users] HDHR and SVN

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:46:30 UTC 2007

On 4/5/07, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> That is correct, but may be moot. I had the problem with anything past
> 12618 not working right, so I reverted to 12618, did the channel scan,
> fixed all the lineups, and I am now running current SVN with the latest
> HDHR firmware, with quicktune enabled, and I am not experiencing any
> problems. I have not tried a channel scan with current SVN, so I can't
> comment on whether or not that works.
>
> Tom

Just to expand on my own personal experience:  I'm now running current
SVN as well, with quicktune, and a HDHR with recent firmware.  No
issues other than a couple freezes which I personally think are
completely unrelated (ye ole "prebuffering pause", which another mysql
tune helped a bit).  I can confirm that the channel scanner seems to
work just fine, aside from it adding channels which the tuners can't
actually tune.  I don't know what's up with that but I'm completely
new to this whole HD arena so I haven't bothered to track it down yet.
 I figure if I can see that the same channels my tv's QAM tuner alone
can get, I'm good to go.