[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Apr 5 16:57:32 UTC 2007

Rich West wrote:
> FWIW, I added Bruce's historical information (from a previous post of
> his that I cannot seem to locate) to the Wiki entry for "DataDirect".
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/DataDirect

I really, really dislike having a public writable wiki. You
cut out the part about this being my opinion, not researched
but based on my understanding, my inside jokes, comments out
of context, etc. etc. Didn't ask me and essentially plagiarized
this in the <sarcasim>Official!</sarcasim> MythTV wiki. Please
don't do this to me or anyone else ever again.

--  bjm