[mythtv-users] Hard Lock on FE/BE System Going into or Leaving EPG from Live TV

Dale Christ grosserhund at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:32:52 UTC 2007

So...how do I check for bad sectors on my drives?  I'm using ext3 (main
(sda1) and work (hdc1) drives) and xfs (video (sda2) drive)

If I remember correctly, I need to run fsck from the command prompt (no gui,
no network), right?

I'm running FC6, so I think 'init 1' will get me single-user with no
services, right?