[mythtv-users] xmltv data direct issues

Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Thu Apr 5 13:09:58 UTC 2007

I recently have had problems with my listings data and wonder if it's part
of the bigget DD problem.

Tv shows on Nickelodeon and Cartoon network are plain old wrong.  For
examply, my daughter loves "fairly odd parents"  and now in the listings it
seems that every episode is the same "Parents can make wishes" description
causing weirdness.

Also things I want to watch like robot chicken and Morel Orel are completely
whacked  recording one gives the other, etc....

Is this the overall DD problems that everyone has been talking about?  If so
I'll wait it out,  otherwise if it's a database problem on my end then I'll
take a closer look.

Thanks!