[mythtv-users] Hard Lock on FE/BE System Going into or Leaving EPG from Live TV

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:45:15 UTC 2007

On 05/04/07, Dale Christ <grosserhund at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I find the settings?

Shoot, I knew someone would ask that... and I'm at work so I can't verify.... :(

It's in the Frontend settings... somewhere... Under Playback Settings,
I think. I can't even recall the exact wording of the option.
Something along the lines of, "Use real-time priority for playback".

Hopefully someone else can look it up and let us know exactly where it is.

Sorry :/

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-spewtumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent