[mythtv-users] Running Game Console and Need Help

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 5 11:22:38 UTC 2007

No. It says "if you've bought the Sony Linux development kit for PS2
then the included software (the CD) allows you to use this adaptor
with that".

All you need to do is read. This subject has been done to death on
all the gaming forums - about half an hour's Googling (if you read
properly) would tell you everything you need to know.

Stroller.