[mythtv-users] MythWeb settings not working...

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:49:15 UTC 2007

Hi,
    I've just reinstalled MythTV on my machine. I've done a clean reinstall
of both the OS (Sabayon 3.3) and MythTV. Nearly everyrthing it's working
fine except one small (but annoying) thing: I can't change the MythWeb
session settings.

   No matter what option I change (language, hour format, etc...) it always
reverts to the default ones (English, etc...).

I'm currently using authentication, I suppose this is related some way, but
I was alsom previously (before reinstalling) and this always worked fine.
Just for info, this is the Directory section of my httpd.conf:

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb>
        AllowOverride all
        Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
IncludesNoExec
        Order deny,allow
        deny from all
        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/.htpasswd
        AuthName "Mythtv Web Frontend"
        require valid-user
        satisfy any
</Directory>