[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Apr 5 05:57:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 00:13 -0400, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> People get tired of mentioning the same thing over and over.  We shouldn't
> have to say things like "we don't condone this type of discussion on the
> lists", but we have to because people keep bringing it up.  We try to nip
> these conversations in the bud because we want to make sure our position
> is clear to anyone (and anylawyer) reading the list. :)

I believe that mailman supports sending out an automated email every
month.  Might not be a bad idea to have it send one out every month (and
also upon list subscription confirmation) that lists the rules so that
this sort of thing occurs less...

Actually, maybe it already does.  I've been on the list 4 years, so I
don't remember! ;)

	-I