[mythtv-users] Multiplexing in AU (was Re: Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:43:59 UTC 2007

On 4/5/07, Roo <roo.watt at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is great news for a lot of people in Australia, for me at least. In
> particular the broadcasters in Aus do not keep to their schedules, I
> schedule *everything* 5/15mins early/late, this will allow for the overlap
> to be recorded to 2 separate files.

Wouldn't that mean that we would need to have multiple channels in the
one multiplex, which is only the case for ABC/ABC2 and SBS/SBSNews.
Or am a I completely stupid and do the other channels duplicate
themselves multiple time within the one multiplex?

If it is the latter, so I can record (for example) channel 9 to two
files to cover overlap, count me in a contributor to the
MythTVMultiplex project.

Cheers,
Whytey