[mythtv-users] tv listings

Kelly Rossi kelly at teamrossi.com
Wed Apr 4 16:18:54 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2007, at 7:28 AM, Kelly Rossi wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the information, however this does not help my problem.
>> My problem isn't with shortened tv titles or lack of description to
>> the show.  The problem I face is that information on the mythtv guide
>> has the *wrong *tv listings and Zap2it has the *correct *listings.
>
> You're gong to have to be more specific than "guide has the wrong tv
> listing". Wrong show titles? Times are off? Are you using EIT
> information to fill your lineup at all? Oh, and you're going to have
> to stop top-posting, too. ;)

Sorry.  New at this whole posting thing.  The times are usually right
(sometimes they are wrong, but rarely). The show titles are the part
that's wrong.  I mean WAY wrong.  AKA a drama where a scifi should be or
a comedy should be.  Sometimes this happens on specific channels (I've
had it happen on Fox - chicago and Scifi.)  We aren't using EIT.  Should we?