[mythtv-users] Fresh Ubuntu server install - recomended Desktop?

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 4 14:27:47 UTC 2007

A JM wrote:
> Can I try one then uninstall it if I don't like it? Can ubuntu-dektop
> be uninstalled if I want to try Openbox or XFCE?
>
> Thanks.
>
> AJM

You can have as many different windows managers installed as you want.
You just select which one you want to use from the login prompt menu.
You can even have the option of trying a new manager just one time then
reverting to your default desktop. Feel free to install as many as you
want and have room for.