[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Janne Grunau janne-mythtvusers at grunau.be
Wed Apr 4 14:12:05 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 04 April 2007 15:11:24 Roo wrote:
> On 04/04/07, Johnny Ström <johnny.strom at osp.fi> wrote:
> > More info can be found here:
> >
> > http://mythtvmultiplex.osp.fi/
>
> From the above website: "There are three developers (Daniel
> Kristjansson, Janne Grunaua and Shane) that will work on this feature
> starting from mid-april 2007."

You were fast, the spelling error in my name was fixed within minutes.

> Daniel, Janne and Shane; could you please confirm your
> particiapation,

Yes, this is posted with our consent.

> PS: I am waiting for gossamer threads to show the thread so I can
> post it in as many formums/boards I can think of in Aus.

You could also use mythtv's mailing list archive
(http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-April/175526.html). and
please don't spam as many forums you can think of. Please make polite
post only in forums there the topic is ontopic, if in doubt, don't
post.

Janne