[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Johnny Ström johnny.strom at osp.fi
Wed Apr 4 12:19:12 UTC 2007

Hello all Mythtv users.

We, Open Source Partners (OSP) Ltd, are seeking out to the MythTV
community for help in sponsoring the development of recording
multiple channels from one multiplex.

More info can be found here:

http://mythtvmultiplex.osp.fi/

on how you can contribute to this feature.

We would like to see that as many MythTV users as possible can
contribute 25 Euro  until 20th of april.

When we have reached 6000 Euros we will have dedicated MythTV developers
to start working on this feature.

We will do status updates regularely on contributions that are being made,

check out the webb site!

Best regards Johnny Strom