[mythtv-users] Fresh Ubuntu server install - recomended Desktop?

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:21:03 UTC 2007

I just use openbox. I have an xsession for mythtv, and it just loads up
openbox and mythfrontend (plus other tasks like lirc stuff, etc). I also
have gnome installed on the system, but I don't bother to load it for the
mythtv session. It's mostly just there for if I need to use a different user
to admin the system, but that's usually just done over ssh anyway.