[mythtv-users] QAM tuner vrs Firewire

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Apr 3 20:40:34 UTC 2007

Donald:  You are truly one of the lucky ones.  Time Warner in my part of
the L.A. area has completely shut down the Firewire output on my
STB...can't get anything, even the broadcast HD channels (major networks).
 All I can use the Firewire port for now is to change channels on the STB
so I can record from its s-video port.  Bah.