[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Apr 3 18:43:32 UTC 2007

Donald Webster wrote:
> Do you remember anything about the thread you posted in?  I'd like to
> find it, but the few threads I could find that discussed the issue
> didn't sound anything like what you mentioned.  Maybe they nuked the
> something else?

It's in "User Questions, Problems, and Comments". I believe
it was started yesterday and may have "generic" in the title
but I'm not allowed to go look ;-).

There is a longer thread in "Schedule Discrepancies" but this
has no comment from TMS either and only a second hand assurance
from a user that they are aware of the problem.

--  bjm