[mythtv-users] How do I kill a Live TV connection?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 3 15:36:56 UTC 2007

On 04/03/2007 11:15 AM, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> I thought I had made the point fairly carefully that there were no
> **in-progress recordings** in progress.

You kept saying *connections*.  I thought I made it fairly clear that
it's not connections you should delete when I corrected your terminology
in the first response to your original post.

At that point, had you rephrased your question, to make it clear that
you knew you were looking for, but couldn't find, recordings, I would
have explained how to view LiveTV recordings in the list.

Mike