[mythtv-users] [xmltv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_rt Radio Times have changed their website

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:49:43 UTC 2007

On 03/04/07, Chris Butler <chrisb at debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:53:15PM +0100, Dave Whitehead wrote:
> > OK all, it's now down for me as well now - noticed the main radiotimes.com site is down - luckily I took a copy before retrying and it goes upto the 10/04, so good to know it's still being updated
>
> The data is still only going up to 10th April, and the files on the
> webserver don't seem to have been updated since 29th March. It seems
> like whatever updates the files isn't working.
>
> Does anyone have a contact at RT who might be able to sort it out?

I just spoke to the Radio Times and am in the process of hopefully
making more 'permanent' contact.

The Radio Times are aware of this issue, which I was told is a
temporary issue and should be resolved. The Radio Times could not
state that the listings will definitely be updated again before they
run out on the 10th April 2007 but do hope they will be - they
currently have staff absences which are likely contributing to this
issue.

So I guess the bottom line is hang in there :). If you're a DVB user,
read up on swapping over to the DVB EIT listings in the interim if the
RT listings do in fact run out on April 10th.

Cheers,
Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: