[mythtv-users] How do I kill a Live TV connection?

Andrew Robinson awrobinson-ml at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 03:17:06 UTC 2007

I ran mythfrontend on my laptop and the laptop froze (unrelated to
myth). When I restart the laptop and mythfrontend and then try to get
back into Live TV, Myth claims the connection is in use and that I must
delete it. However, I cannot find where in the frontend to delete that
connection. The only way I have been able to do so so far is to restart
the backend. Is there a less disruptive way to kill that Live TV
connection? How?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson