[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_rt Radio Times have changed their website

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:04:17 UTC 2007

On 4/2/07, Justin Hornsby <justin.hornsby at gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI
>
> Just had a look at a .dat file for a channel - seems the last date
> they have data for right now is 10/04/2007 - so maybe they're cutting
> down the amount of schedule data to less days in advance.

Yes - I did wonder that, but I looked at the files a couple of days ago, and
by the looks of things the dat files haven't changed at all. If they were
planning on cutting down I'd have thought they'd instantly change the files
to just 7 days (or however long they wanted to be), and then change the end
date every day. Because the files haven't changed at all, I presume either
the dat files have stopped working, or they've decided not to update them
any more.

Jonny