[mythtv-users] DTS not working in MythTV, ok in Xine & Mplayer

Timo-Pekka Viljamaa t-p at iki.fi
Mon Apr 2 15:28:16 UTC 2007

On 4/2/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 10:46:18PM +0300, Timo-Pekka Viljamaa wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I just compiled SVN 13155 with --enable-dts switch, but now I don't
> > see the DTS passthrough option in Audio settings and DTS doesn't work
> > with MythTV. The configure accepted --enable-dts option ok.
> >
> > I have Fedora 6 as OS and I tried to install libdca rpms from atrpms,
> > livna and freshrpms, but everytime same thing. With Xine and Mplayer
> > DTS works ok. Any hints what might be wrong?
>
> Maybe you'd like to try out the trunk packages (r13045) first to check
> dts functionality and then build from scratch?

Earlier I had DTS working with MythTV, but after that I have
re-configured and re-compiled  it and now it doesn't work.

I just tried to get DTS working by compiling and installing libdca
from the sources, but still same thing. Only "Enable AC3 to SPDIF
passthrough" is shown in Audio settings, earlier it had both there.
configure gives "DTS yes" after --enable-dts.

BR
Timo-Pekka
t-p at iki.fi
050 486 0522