[mythtv-users] No display with live-tv

James Warden warjamy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:15:45 UTC 2007

sounds like a TV playback setting problem. Are you using openGL vsync timing in this setting ? and what about your XvMC setting ? There are a few things that can lead to the black screen you mention. If you can see the window inset while browsing your recording list, it's probably because it's not using XV or XvMC (just a guess from my part, someone else can confirm).

J.

duck <tduckett at tdux.com> wrote: I have seen several posts about this one but have found an answer unless
I missed it.  Live TV just gives a black screen.  I also noticed when
selecting recordings the little windows plays fine but when I select
play the screen expands and is black.  I am sure this is a setting on my
end just not sure where to find it.  Capture works great and all other
issues have been fixed!  :-)  Thank you for the previous help!!!