[mythtv-users] External channel change not passing channel

duck tduckett at tdux.com
Sun Apr 1 07:41:22 UTC 2007

For some reason Myth is not passing the channel number to the external
channel changer script.  I have removed all cards from my server except
the pvr-150 and tried several tests and cannot get the external channel
change to work.  If I run the directv.pl script by hand it functions
properly!  I am using the latest mythtv version .0.20 and I even tried
using an older version and it still did not work.  No errors in any of
the log files.  Thank you!!!