[mythtv-users] List of available lircrc commands for mythfrontend

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Sun Apr 1 03:35:57 UTC 2007

Hi folks.

I've been hunting around for a comprehensive list of lircrc commands
(config = ) for mythfrontend.  Can't seem to find anything particularly
comprehensive, just people's example files.

I'm specifically looking for a way to assign a button to skip 30 seconds
for when the auto commercial skip hasn't detected ad breaks, but would
like a handy reference for future needs.

If there is one around, I'll put a link into the Wiki under lirc, which
would be the logical place to look.

If none exists, would someone be able to extract the full list and I'll
make up a page in the Wiki?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "When bankers get together for dinner they discuss art, when artists
  get together for dinner they discuss money."
- Oscar Wilde