[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sat Sep 30 19:45:37 UTC 2006

I've yum updated to myth 0.20 but didn't find MythArchive plugin.

Is it a separate package or does it come with the update without
anything to do.

My menu are translated to french so do I need to go back to standard
menu or can I add mytharchive by hand ??

It's not clear how it work

Le samedi 30 septembre 2006 à 20:23 +0200, Fredrik Karlsson a écrit :
> Hi,
> I just installed MythTV 0.20 and the MythArchive plugin, and i was
> surprised how nice it was. Thanks! I know people have been having
> problems with audio sync, inverted colors in thumbnails  and so on,
> but It worked like a charm for me.
> The only problem I had was that in the MythCenter menu theme, the
> square marking the recording was not focused on the information in the
> background but rather about 2 cm to high up. This  pushed the square
> into the black portions at the top and the bottom of the menu.
> Has anyone else seen this?
> I am using a PAL recording done on a PVR-350 card.
> /Fredrik
Claude Gélinas agr., dta
Phyto Ressources inc.
Varennes, Québec, Canada           Tél.: (450) 652 9764,   Fax.:(450) 652 6182
     Des questions sur les insectes et maladies des plantes ornementales ?
                 Want to know more about ornamental plant pest ?