[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 18:23:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just installed MythTV 0.20 and the MythArchive plugin, and i was
surprised how nice it was. Thanks! I know people have been having
problems with audio sync, inverted colors in thumbnails  and so on,
but It worked like a charm for me.

The only problem I had was that in the MythCenter menu theme, the
square marking the recording was not focused on the information in the
background but rather about 2 cm to high up. This  pushed the square
into the black portions at the top and the bottom of the menu.

Has anyone else seen this?

I am using a PAL recording done on a PVR-350 card.

/Fredrik

--

"Give up learning, and put an end to your troubles."

My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/