[mythtv-users] How do I change pause time

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Sep 30 16:33:13 UTC 2006

On 09/30/06 10:46, Don wrote:

> > I need more information from her. I'll let everyone know what happens.
>
> Well, we were right.  Her pause works fine.  I had her pause live tv
> overnight, then un-pause it the next morning. It worked fine, but she
> still has a problem with something.  Once I figure it out, I'll start
> a new thread if I need to.  Thanks again for the help

Sometimes the transition from one LiveTV show to another (i.e. when the
schedule says a program ends and another begins) can fail, at which
point LiveTV is terminated.  It's possible this was the cause of the
"issue" (whatever the issue actually was).

Combine that with the fact that, by default, LiveTV is not shown in the
"All Programs" list and it may have seemed like there was a problem with
pause time.  To get back to LiveTV, she can change to the LiveTV
recording group (I think it's the Info button on the Watch/Delete
Recordings pages).

Mike