[mythtv-users] Xbox Xebian Joystick

Chad Voelker chad.voelker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 03:49:15 UTC 2006

So, I have the xbox working as a second front-end to my Ubuntu myth box.
And I got xmame working reasonably well on the xbox.

Anyone know how to configure Xebian Xbox distribution or the mame
install to use the xbox Joystick / controller properly? Right now, it
kinda works, but the stick just moves the mouse across the screen, and
it only does partial movements (doesn't go up or down).

I've looked in the usual places (http://www.xbox-linux.org, google, etc
) and haven't found anything yet. It would be really unfortunate to have
to plug a standard PC USB joystick into the xbox. :)

Any ideas?

Thanks.
-Chad