[mythtv-users] Ongoing Fedora YUM Dependency Problems

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Fri Sep 29 17:44:20 UTC 2006

stan wrote:
> [...]
WOW... after a fresh FC5 install and not choosing any local mirrors and
just doing a yum upgrade, I was done in 1.5 hours including it
downloading all the headers, doing the test transaction, downloading
everything, and installing it all. I have a 5Mb Cox Business service
connection, but since the other side aren't typically giving up more
than T1 speed, I can't see how my internet connection was a huge factor.