[mythtv-users] Deleting all or group of recordings at the same time

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:28:42 UTC 2006

I find the easy way to delete a group is to add the group to a
playlist, then from the play list options select delete files. On my
setup, in the recording browser when the group is selected (left side
of the menu) I click the menu button, and then select add group to
playlist. Then click menu again and select playlist options then
select delete file.