[mythtv-users] MythWeb interpreting keystrokes

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Fri Sep 29 04:00:29 UTC 2006

I was considering an alternate solution of starting a konsole at login
so I can alt-tab between the desktop and Myth... this will also solve my
problem of being able to browse the web while listening to music... I
can just alt-tab and run Firefox. Of course, that shoots only using a
remote... now I need a remote and a keyboard. :)