[mythtv-users] guide data for uk radio channels

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:28:37 UTC 2006

On 28/09/06, Paul Raison <paul at raison.org.uk> wrote:

sorry, dvb-t,and I'm using 2 freecom usb tuners, configured to the same
video  source, which uses tv_grab_uk_rt to grad freeview channel data from
the radio times site.

I would like to keep Rt as the data source, as I like the programme data,
and the 14 days of listings.

grabbing the data from the onair channel guide does not seem to work for
individual channels.

I've found a site which details how to use tv_grab_dvb to grab the data, and
then parse it into an xmltv compatible listing, which I reckon I can append
to the existing data pulled from RT. sounds like a reasonable plan, unless
anybody knows better.