[mythtv-users] To ATX or mATX......discussion please...

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Sep 28 16:49:03 UTC 2006

I JUST purchased a nmedia HTPC 280BA case from newegg
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811204016
and I love it.  It looks like an AV component, has very quiet fans and
is for the most part well designed. It runs very cool too which was a
priority for me since I have torched hardware before due to bad venting
(antec Minuet case might as well be a toaster oven).  It's about $130
and is mATX,  but mATX will give you 3 PCI slots and 1 AGP (yeah, old
school, but works just fine).

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet