[mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings with 0.20

Shaun Lowry shaun at lowry.me.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:28:59 UTC 2006

Help!  I'm running 0.20-fixes at revision 11304, and I can't schedule
recordings - in fact all the recordings I'd scheduled with 0.19 aren't
matching any programs, so my upcoming recordings list is all but blank!

I'm in the UK using 3 Nova-T cards with MHEG and EIT listings enabled.
 The program listings screen shows the programs, and "find other
showings of this program" in mythweb shows an accurate list, but
scheduling a recording in any way (from mythweb or mythfrontend) fails
to produce anything in the upcoming recordings screen!  The only
things that show up there are 4 old "record in this timeslot every
week" scheduled shows.

Also, my mysql logs show a message when attempting to schedule recordings:

060927 11:21:05 [ERROR] Got error 134 when reading table
'./mythconverg/oldrecorded'

	Shaun.