[mythtv-users] MythTV on Slackware 10.2?

Eric Holt eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Wed Sep 27 07:09:43 UTC 2006

Matthew:

	Thanks for the reply.  I knew Slackware 11 was in development, but I
didnt realize it was coming very soon -- I'll wait around, I dont wanna
write it for 10.2 and then 11 come out and break something :)  I'll
definately do a write-up though when I do it.  I did a write-up for
installing LTSP on Slackware 10 a while back.  Hopefully I can get you
to read this one over when I get it finished and let me know what you
think and/or if you have any better tips or tricks. :)  If I run into
any issues, expect an e-mail from me :-D heheh

Thanks!
   --Eric