[mythtv-users] [AD] Re: MB hunt continues....help please

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Wed Sep 27 01:13:51 UTC 2006

Spend some time on newegg and use their advanced search function. I
found a couple that would fit your bill pretty easily. The DFi Infinity
for example goes for $87. It only has 2 standard PCI slots, but also has
a PCI x16 and a PCI x1

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet