[mythtv-users] Recommended Video Card

Chad Flynt hoochster at sofnet.com
Tue Sep 26 18:40:49 UTC 2006

Thank you both for your replies.  I def would like to stick to NVIDIA
for the support in Linux.  But just wanted an idea of what cards do well
for decoding and such.  I know the accelerators built on the cards
aren't made equal! :)  Still accepting responses but will definately
check into a 6200.  Just want the best quality I can get without
spending a fortune of course!  I like the price! :)