[mythtv-users] Mythweb & Myth 0.20

Jimbo jim at jamesberwick.com
Tue Sep 26 17:35:55 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm running Myth 0.20 via the .debs from http://www.debian-multimedia.org.

Things are working great with the exception of Mythweb.  I am using
mythweb from an SVN checkout (revision 11294) and the basic
functionality of Mythweb seems to work OK.  However, I've encountered
one problem:

The recorded programs list does not contain links to the recordings.
The href tags all point at "http://<ip>/tv/recorded"  It looks like
around like 275 of modules/tv/tmpl/default/recorded.php, $show->url is
empty.  Before I started reading the code, is this a known problem with
a patch available, or should I write one?  I'm pretty fluent in PHP so
fixing this myself shouldn't be a problem, I just don't want to
duplicate effort.

Thanks!