[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Little bit of downtime for everything on mythtv.org

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Tue Sep 26 17:24:51 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 25 September 2006 10:53 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
>> In just a little while, we're going to attempt to migrate everything over
>> to a new server.  Cross fingers and toes.. =)
>
> And, we're done.  DNS may take a bit longer to update for some people.
> Everything's shut down on the old server, though, so if you're able to access
> the website/wiki/trac/svn/etc, you're on the new server.
>
> I'll probably post a bit more about this later, when it's not 4:30 am.
>
> Isaac

Hmm, slightly under 6 hours all-tolled from warning message to
completion. You had it well planned. I presume that a large portion of
that time would have been the actual copy time to move the databases, etc.

And just exactly how many pizzas and jolt cola's was that?

Keep up the good work.

              R. Geoffrey Newbury

        Helping with the HTTP issue