[mythtv-users] Mytharchive thumbnails

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Tue Sep 26 09:28:38 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 10:15, Paul Harrison wrote:
> Thanks for the patch, I'll apply it shortly. I still hope in the near
> future make it possible to choose through the UI which thumb images to
> use for all the thumbs including the chapter images.
Something that occurred to me that would be quite easy to do (for the title
thumbs anyway) would be to use the image that mythtv generates for each
program automatically - I've noticed that if one isn't present and you mark a
save point, it get generated using the frame at the save point.

ie. Basically it would require setting a save point in each program, at the
point at which you'd like the thumb image to be taken from.