[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Sep 26 08:30:31 UTC 2006

Around about 26/09/06 04:04, Michael T. Dean typed ...
> That makes sense as the new version of spumux (from dvdauthor 0.6.11,
> IIRC) support the new way of specifying transparency in PNG's.  With the
> old spumux and a new PNG (which MythArchive probably is (and should be)
> using), you'll get no subtitles (= no visible menu).

   It would have had to have been *very* old.  The last dvdauthor was 0.6.11
back in Feb. 2005.  Is there a secret newer one?

   I 'fixed' my problem [elsewhere in thread] by downgrading mjpegtools from
ATrpm's one to FreshRPM's.  Have yet to investigate further.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature